4 replies to this topic

Shikou

Shikou

Vampire

• *Content Creators
  • PipPipPip
  • 895 posts
  • LocationArizona U.S.

About a week or two ago Nintendo announced a classic edition of the NES for North America and Europe. It'll have 30 games and it'll be released in November. The concept of this is similar to plug and play games. Its not as big as the original console but its as small as your hand. It'll be $60 and you can buy a 2nd controller for $10. You cannot use the old controllers because the connection port is different on the system, you can use a Wii Classic Controller you already own if you dont want to buy a 2nd controller. The system is powered via USB cable (typically the kind you use to charge your phone) and for some reason it doesn't come with it if you're in Europe. You CANNOT use NES cartridges. You are stuck with the 30 games you are given in the box. You are able to use an HDMI cable to hook it up to your HDTV. There are save states for the games. The system comes out in November of this year for North America and Europe. 

Im pretty much gonna buy this as a joke gift for my older sister for Christmas because she had one and eventually get one for myself. Hopefully this does well enough so they could make a SNES version and possibly a N64 version. Im curious what games they'll include if they make those.

Game list

Trailer

Scorpious

Scorpious

~The Violent Violet Ninja~

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,207 posts
  • LocationOn a rooftop looking at the moon
  • Twitch:scorpious17
  • XBL GT:Scorpious17
  • PSN ID :Scorpian-17
  • 3DS FC:1547-5203-5546
  • Wii U ID:Scorpian-17
This is cool just to take with you on a trip. I already have an NES, SNES, and N64 so I've got that covered.

Kas12

Kas12

I desire no title.. for I am only a man.

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,662 posts
  • LocationI am a pilgrim and stranger in a strange land, looking for a city whose builder and maker is God.

All the games I care about on this list, I already have on Wii U.

stratogustav

stratogustav

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
I will buy this. I do own the games already on my Wii U but I don't mind buying them again for the cool mini console. I'm also very excited to use those controllers. I own a Super Famicom controller for my Wii U, but a couple of NES controllers would definitely be also nice to play with. Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Laupemearne

Laupemearne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Just magical m8

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users