HIrophant

HIrophant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • PSN ID :Knack_Rover
  • Wii U ID:Knack-Lee

Hello hi~iii!

I had been on the most respecful DOA community since the series was got opportunity to make its great again on 3DS (DOA Dimensions was also the reason that I bought it,anyway) 

So, I'm finally back and I'm totally gladly to sharing my crazy idea for the series that I really into it so far, as we know for now the series gets mess up for being oversexualize and some of over prices dlc packs with no creativity and not very inspiration at all. (obviously it's just copy and paste and bunch of fan-service :p )

Anyway, I really hope I could be an honor to make the series turn into a real "Mature" so that's all for today, Peace out! :bayman:  :leon:  :rig2:

Kas12

Kas12

I desire no title.. for I am only a man.

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,662 posts
  • LocationI am a pilgrim and stranger in a strange land, looking for a city whose builder and maker is God.

Hey, wb and stuff. Forced maturity is usually not attractive and just ends up making the game feel immature because you see the developer trying so hard to make their game with "real maturity". There are a number of games rated T that I find to be more mature than most games that are rated M. DOA is not a mature game because the way it handles it's themes of hand to hand combat and sexuality is pretty much a parody of the real thing. But DOA is ok with being like that... but Tecmo seems to be becoming uncomfortable with it. And that backpedaling will only make DOA a joke.

HIrophant

HIrophant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • PSN ID :Knack_Rover
  • Wii U ID:Knack-Lee

Hey, wb and stuff. Forced maturity is usually not attractive and just ends up making the game feel immature because you see the developer trying so hard to make their game with "real maturity". There are a number of games rated T that I find to be more mature than most games that are rated M. DOA is not a mature game because the way it handles it's themes of hand to hand combat and sexuality is pretty much a parody of the real thing. But DOA is ok with being like that... but Tecmo seems to be becoming uncomfortable with it. And that backpedaling will only make DOA a joke.

The thing that the DOA game itself should go better was more make sense story for each characters (included the character that you unlocked also could have their own story too) not that silly story without any reason,honestly.  :hew:  :lw:

Bushido

Bushido

Ba Ji Representative

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationNashville, Tennessee
  • PSN ID :Bushido_0w0

The thing that the DOA game itself should go better was more make sense story for each characters (included the character that you unlocked also could have their own story too) not that silly story without any reason,honestly.  :hew:  :lw:

Story mode doesn't make anybody take a fighter seriously. DoA isn't taken seriously because the community itself acts like a joke. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users