• PipPipPip
  • 7,207 posts
  • LocationOn a rooftop looking at the moon
  • Twitch:scorpious17
  • XBL GT:Scorpious17
  • PSN ID :Scorpian-17
  • 3DS FC:1547-5203-5546
  • Wii U ID:Scorpian-17
So many of you are excited for DOAX3 and so am I. To get this out of the way, if you're buying the physical copy of the game and are not interested in buying DLC for it down the line, you don't need this tutorial. As for the others that want it digitally or want to buy DLC, let's get started!

So the first thing you gotta do is create a new user for you PS4 which is the first thing you see on the left when you turn it on. Then proceed to creating your PSN account.

Step 1 when it asks for your region, select Hong Kong and as for your language, choose whichever you speak. The whole account and the store should be in that language.

Step 2. Create an e-mail. This is important because it won't let you use your email that you use for your main account so you have to make a new one. So use whatever email site you use and create a fake account just for this situation. Why create a fake account and not just type one up on the PS4 when it asks you? Well now on PS4, they have to verify your email to use PSN and the store so without a verified address, you can't do anything.

Step 3. The final thing that's mildly important is that it'll ask you what part of Hong Kong you're from and it'll give you multiple options. Doesn't matter what you choose. Then it'll ask city, I just put my home town, Hollister. And it worked. So you can do the same thing.

Everything else is standard stuff like deciding your name and privacy preferences. After that you just verify the email and you're done! Hope this helps. It really is easy and the only pain in the ass is the whole creating a whole other email just to have it verified. That's it. If you guys have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Stay Fresh, my Ninjas~!

Kas12

Kas12

I desire no title.. for I am only a man.

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,662 posts
  • LocationI am a pilgrim and stranger in a strange land, looking for a city whose builder and maker is God.

Looks good, thanks for the heads up.

UpSideDownGRUNT

UpSideDownGRUNT

Admirer of Hitomi, Boob Fiend.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
  • PSN ID :UpSideDownGRUNT
It's really easy lol

The hardest part is honestly getting HK$ but only because its annoying/expensive

KunoichiMomiji

KunoichiMomiji

DOAWorld Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts
  • PSN ID :MrKoreanModel
Wait so if i get the Asian physical copy will i still be able to buy dlc from the hong kong store

Yuffie

Yuffie

DOAWORLD's Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,854 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • XBL GT:Samurai Judge

Wait so if i get the Asian physical copy will i still be able to buy dlc from the hong kong store

Yes. You need HK PSN account and HK PSN money card.

You also need HK account to redeem CE codes if you get that.

@Grunt I've seen 500 HK dollars but is there anything lower/cheaper?

I'm assuming play-asia is where you buy em.

UpSideDownGRUNT

UpSideDownGRUNT

Admirer of Hitomi, Boob Fiend.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
  • PSN ID :UpSideDownGRUNT

@Grunt I've seen 500 HK dollars but is there anything lower/cheaper?

I'm assuming play-asia is where you buy em.

500 is what you need to buy the game tbf.

And yup, idk where else I can get them with just the code etc. (£49.19 atm for 500)

Soft Cabbage

Soft Cabbage

The Original Soft Cabbage. No sweet sour or BBQ flavor.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • LocationGMT+7

Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Southeast Asia countries (Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia) are part of PSN Asia; they're under the same store management, but comes in different currency.

Some DLC items may be cheaper in some country compared to another. Usually game price is the same after currency conversion. 

The only trustworthy place (for your case) to buy voucher is PlayAsia for now. They sell HK and Singapore. Since both currencies have stores under the same management, you may want to compare both and go for the cheaper one.

Kas12

Kas12

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,662 posts
  • LocationI am a pilgrim and stranger in a strange land, looking for a city whose builder and maker is God.

Made my Hong Kong account and looked through the games. There might be one or two other games I'm interested in getting that are also in English.

Shikou

Shikou

Vampire

• *Content Creators
  • PipPipPip
  • 895 posts
  • LocationArizona U.S.

Play Asia is my go to place for digital codes. I've bought Japanese codes from them for my Japanese PSN and Nintendo accounts. Very reliable. It will take them a minute to 5 maximum to send you the code you bought. You would have to check with your order info after like 5 minutes to see the code. I would recommend to use PayPal because it makes the process faster.

Good luck to you all

500 HKD - $70

fighterfan

fighterfan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

question. when making a jp or hk psn account dose it matter what the nationality is on your email that your registering with?

Kas12

Kas12

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,662 posts

It doesn't matter what country your email is.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PSN, DOAX3, Asia, Account

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users