2 replies to this topic

Shikou

Shikou

Vampire

• *Content Creators
  • PipPipPip
  • 895 posts
  • LocationArizona U.S.

So Im borrowing my friend's 360 so I can play DOAU, 3, and eventually 4. Can I change the subs to Japanese in those games like I can in DOA2 Hard Core, DOA5, and DOAP? 

On the 360 side of things, can I log into any other 360 like I can on PS3? I remember I made one on PC then when I tried to log in on a console it wouldn't let me for some dumb reason I dont know about.
Can I save my profile (avatar stuff, game saves, etc) to a USB and copy it if I get a 360 cuz they are so damn cheap now?
Can I use my gmail account to make a gamertag or am I restricted to MSN?
On the 360's current state what can I do in terms of customization? (background images, avatar image, 360 themes, etc)
My friend has a first generation 360, does it have a Ethernet port?

UpSideDownGRUNT

UpSideDownGRUNT

Admirer of Hitomi, Boob Fiend.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
  • PSN ID :UpSideDownGRUNT

So Im borrowing my friend's 360 so I can play DOAU, 3, and eventually 4. Can I change the subs to Japanese in those games like I can in DOA2 Hard Core, DOA5, and DOAP?

Yes

On the 360 side of things, can I log into any other 360 like I can on PS3? I remember I made one on PC then when I tried to log in on a console it wouldn't let me for some dumb reason I dont know about.
Can I save my profile (avatar stuff, game saves, etc) to a USB and copy it if I get a 360 cuz they are so damn cheap now?
Can I use my gmail account to make a gamertag or am I restricted to MSN?
On the 360's current state what can I do in terms of customization? (background images, avatar image, 360 themes, etc)
My friend has a first generation 360, does it have a Ethernet port?

Yup to all of these, current 360 dash lets you change background with any wallpaper you have and unlike PS3 you can have your gamerpic be almost anything I think.

First gen 360s do not have HDMI or wireless though so be careful of that.

Shikou

Shikou

Vampire

• *Content Creators
  • PipPipPip
  • 895 posts
  • LocationArizona U.S.

I already know about the no wifi, thats why I asked if it had a Ethernet port but damn no HDMI? Guess I'll be buying a Component cable

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users