Change
Photo

Who is a better fighter? Hitomi or Leifang

Hitomi Leifang vs who is better

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Poll: Hitomi or Lei Fang (7 member(s) have cast votes)

who is a better fighter?

1. Hitomi (4 votes [57.14%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 57.14%

2. Leifang (3 votes [42.86%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 42.86%

Vote Guests cannot vote

HitomiLeifang

HitomiLeifang

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

After thinking some time about Hitomi and Lei Fang throughout DOA, I decided to create this thread about who is an overall better fighter.

Hitomi-

defeated Jann Lee in DOA3 and DOA4

defeated Lei Fang in DOA4 over a cabbage 

lost to Jann Lee in DOA5 finals

reached 3rd in DOA3

reached the finals in DOA5

lost to Ayane twice

Leifang-

defeated Jann Lee in DOA 4 and 5 after losing consecutively in the previous tourneys

defeated Hitomi while training in DOA5

lost to Hitomi in DOA5 over a cabbage

is an opponent not to be underestimated

lost to Kasumi once 

defeated Kasumi Alpha

is better than Tina who is better than Hitomi

What they have in common:

They both lost to Eliot and Brad Wong in a tag battle in DOA5 but Hitomi was able to beat Eliot in the quarter finals to make up the loss and Lei Fang didn't fight any of them later on

Both are skilled fighters who are experienced in their strengths

Both defeated Zack as tag partners

Both have great martial arts history

Both defeated Jann Lee twice

Differences:

Hitomi has a better offensive game while Lei Fang is deadly defensive

Hitomi is calm while Lei Fang is arrogant

Pros:

Hitomi has advantage over Lei Fang

Lei Fang's talent could overcome Hitomi

Lei Fang was better in DOA5 than the previous games while Hitomi was better since DOA3 until DOA5

Many veterans play Lei Fang while casuals play as Hitomi

Cons:

Lei Fang could lose to Hitomi if she does not bring her A game

Hitomi is a great fighter but has flaws that could be exposed to Lei Fang

BTW there's a poll I created for everyone to vote

Soft Cabbage

Soft Cabbage

The Original Soft Cabbage. No sweet sour or BBQ flavor.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • LocationGMT+7

They are black and white, ebony and ivory 

Both of them are great, but first I have to ask Hayashi

Scorpious

Scorpious

~The Violent Violet Ninja~

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,207 posts
  • LocationOn a rooftop looking at the moon
  • Twitch:scorpious17
  • XBL GT:Scorpious17
  • PSN ID :Scorpian-17
  • 3DS FC:1547-5203-5546
  • Wii U ID:Scorpian-17
I think Hitomi is stronger purely out of what I've seen her do and her raw strength is remarkable.

Soft Cabbage

Soft Cabbage

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • LocationGMT+7
Lei fang has higher libido and her thighs are very meaty.

She wins.

Calathea

Calathea

Rogue Agent

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Lei Feng was defeated by Jann Lee in Dead or Alive 5. Lei Feng only managed to beat him in DOA4. Also I think Hitomi may have bested Ayane in a fight before. Anyways my vote goes to Hitomi. Lei Feng is a good fighter, but never really goes far in the actual tournaments

Kas12

Kas12

I desire no title.. for I am only a man.

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,662 posts
  • LocationI am a pilgrim and stranger in a strange land, looking for a city whose builder and maker is God.

Hitomi could break Leifang in two.

Soft Cabbage

Soft Cabbage

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • LocationGMT+7

Bass can fold Lei Fang into a paper airplane.

SugariestGIN

SugariestGIN

★ Android ★

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Location2D Heaven
  • XBL GT:SugariestGIN
  • PSN ID :PrincessPantsu

Hitomi doesn't, she almost took the whole tournament of DOA5 and she taught Ein everything he knows.

Not to mention she's the only one that hangs with the ninjas.

But I agree with the ebony and ivory deal.

Lei's playstyle is more of a shield, while Hitomi is like a sword. Just my opinion.

Not to mention she laid out a tiger with one punch.

so, you know

601852457f51bba23b9b7be756f1ef1b.gif

NinaWilliams

NinaWilliams

DOAWorld Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

You have a very strange mixture here, this seems a pastiche.

First, Lei Fang never defeat Kasumi Alpha, you are wrong, Helena defeat Kasumi Alpha.

And Lei Fang never defeat Jann Lee in DOA5.

You mean this?  well maybe acording your opinion this is a fight for you:

http://i.ytimg.com/v...xresdefault.jpg

Lei Fang is not better than Tina, seem you forget that in the first tournament, the girls were Tina, Lei Fang and Kasumi, then I guess you know the results, Kasumi first, Tina second place ................... ¿¿¿And Lei Fang??? .......... It seems that Lei Fang was disappointing in comparation with Kasumi and Tina......

This is a very easy question, obviously Hitomi is better fighter that Lei Fang......... this question is too easy and is very obvious.... a difficult question  would be - Tina vs Hitomi (both second place in DOA1 and DOA5)

I think Hitomi is stronger purely out of what I've seen her do and her raw strength is remarkable.

raw strength???  

the elements of gameplay is not real, and Hitomi has never been shown raw strength in the history....... never - https://www.youtube....h?v=qvlsAP8wwCw

Lei Feng was defeated by Jann Lee in Dead or Alive 5. Lei Feng only managed to beat him in DOA4. Also I think Hitomi may have bested Ayane in a fight before. Anyways my vote goes to Hitomi. Lei Feng is a good fighter, but never really goes far in the actual tournaments

Hitomi may have bested Ayane in a fight before???  I do not understand where you get this idea.......

Hitomi was defeated by Jann Lee (and Jann Lee was defeated by Rig) then if you say Hitomi> Ayane, then you mean:

Rig> Jann Lee> Hitomi> Ayane

This makes no sense, the ninjas are stronger fighters of DOA, then if Hitomi could defeat Ayane, then Hitomi it would defeat to Jann Lee in the final.... and this not happened (not even as a joke)

Helena is the only fighter who has defeated a ninja (Kasumi Alpha) and Helena could not even defeat Ayane in DOA2.

Hitomi doesn't, she almost took the whole tournament of DOA5 and she taught Ein everything he knows.

Not to mention she's the only one that hangs with the ninjas.

But I agree with the ebony and ivory deal.

Lei's playstyle is more of a shield, while Hitomi is like a sword. Just my opinion.

Not to mention she laid out a tiger with one punch.

so, you know

Correction:  Hitomi second place in DOA5 tournament (without participation of Rig, Kasumi, Ayane, Hayate, Bayman, Hayabusa, Helena, Christie, Brad Wong) defeating only two novice (Mila and Eliot). Tina lost in the first round because she fought against Bass, then if Hitomi would fought against Bass in the first round, probably Hitomi has been lost in the first round, and Tina probably would be second place - Hitomi only has good luck. Hitomi never defeated a strong fighter, never, in fact, if Hitomi defeat to Jann Lee in DOA3, anyway Lei Fang also defeat to Jann Lee in DOA4, then this feat is little thing, because even Lei Fang has defeated to Jann Lee. In fact, even Kokoro defeat to Jann Lee and Akira in DOA5.

But in the finals, Jann Lee break to Hitomi - and this is the most important fight.

Hitomi break a tiger with one punch??? very wrong, Hitomi never contact or touch to tiger (see the capture)

4851084-descarga.jpg

It seems that you take very seriously scenes of joke, Hitomi just scare the tiger, and the Tiger was scared and fainted (Hitomi is a humorous character, she roared like a tiger to Eliot, she began dancing and clowning in the ending of DOA4).

And, of course, Hitomi defeat Eliot, but anyway Hitomi lost to Eliot and Brad in tag. Tina beat Brad and Eliot who defeat Hitomi and Leifang put both of theme unconscious.

Eliot and Brad challenge to Hitomi and Lei Fang.

eliot_brad_vs_hitomi_leifang_by_caduses-

Eliot and Brad Wong celebrating victory (Hitomi LeiFang are defeated)

eliot_and_brad_wins__hitomi_leifang_are_

Hitomi and Lei Fang lost a tag battle against Brad and Eliot.... who have both been defeated by the hands of Tina and Mila:

Tina Mila vs Eliot Brad

tina_mila_vs_eliot_brad_by_caduses-d8rr0

Tina and Mila celebrating victory (Eliot and Brad are defeated)

tina_and_mila_wins__eliot_and_brad_are_d

In fact, a user (not remember the name) said Hitomi and Ayane are equal, and that is a fallacy.

I just found a very heavy test:

Ayane to Hitomi:  "You gotta fight better than that"

Ayane to Eliot:  "You've been improving"

in DOA5U, Hitomi leans and thanks to Ayane for the fight, at which Ayane remarks that she has to fight better than that, Hitomi bows thanking Ayane for the fight. Ayane's denial in accepting Hitomi as her fighting equal.

4843981-8749338424-11859.jpg

Ayane has no problem recognizing the improvements of a fighter (as in the case of Eliot, Ayane recognized that has improved) But Ayane remarks that she has to fight better than that - this happens in the sequence of presentation (tag) and victory sequence (tag).

Ayane to Hitomi:  "You gotta fight better than that"

But, Ayane seems impressed by the skills of Eliot.

Ayane to Eliot:  "You've been improving"

This is a demostration that Ayane can be suprised by any fighter. Ayane has no problem recognizing the improvements of a fighter (as in the case of Eliot, Ayane recognized that has improved) But Ayane remarks that she (Hitomi) has to fight better than that.

Anyway, Eliot and Hitomi are practically the same level, Hitomi defeat Eliot in the tournament, and Eliot defeat Hitomi in sparring, and Ayane was impressed with both.

Hitomi and Lei Fang defeat Jann Lee in DOA3 and DOA4 because Itagaki. But anyway DOA Itagaki is not canon, the new canon is DOA Dimensions and DOA5. Then, acording the new canon, Jann Lee break Hitomi and Lei Fang without problems.

Now, acording the new canon, Jann Lee would break Hitomi and Lei Fang without problems, in fact, this already happened, in the new canon.

lei_fang_yelling_at_hitomi_by_doaxlyra-d

lei_fang_angry_at_hitomi_by_doaxlyra-d6v

and obviously only Ein went a real challenge for Jann Lee:

dimensions-story11.jpg

and yeah, Hitomi's father taught Ein everything he knows, but anyway, Hitomi is weak in comparation with Ein, he is superior to Jann Lee, but Hitomi is lower to Jann Lee. 

Hitomi is similar to Eliot. 

Lei Fang is similar to Kokoro.

Ayane is superior to Jann Lee and Ein (but only Ein) as Hayate is obviously more powerful that Ayane.

LEIFANGfanJLC

LEIFANGfanJLC

LEIFANGfanJLC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 828 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • XBL GT:LEIFANGfanJLC
  • PSN ID :LEIFANGfanJLC
I'm bias ha! Lei fang gets my vote for she is my favorite character. Bias hell yeah.

NinaWilliams

NinaWilliams

DOAWorld Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
Anyway, not forget that Lei Fang already defeat to Hitomi in the jungles of South America, of course was a training fight, but Lei Fang won this fight, because this fight happened on the Chapter of Lei Fang.

And both girls has been defeated by Jann Lee in the tournament, the difference was that Lei Fang has bad luck of faced against Jann Lee in the first round, and Hitomi has good luck of faced in the first round against a weak character (Mila)

But anyway both girls has been defeated by Jann Lee in the tournament, in fact, Lei Fang also can defeat Mila and in fact Lei Fang already defeat Mila in the gym (in a training fight) when she was spying to Jann Lee. ¿Remember?

But, no matter if  Lei Fang already defeat to Hitomi in the jungles of South America, anyway both are equal (practically), none of them is superior to the other, for example Tina would be superior because she eclipsed to Lei Fang in DOA1 (Tina was second place after Kasumi) and also Helena would be superior because she won DOA4 and she defeat Kasumi Alpha in DOA Dimensions (DOA3 epiloge), but between Lei Fang and Hitomi, both are practically equal

P.D: In fact, see the poll on this topic, as you can see, both are tied with 3 votes.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hitomi, Leifang, vs, who is better

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users