Change
Photo

Onechanbara Z2 Chaos

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Kas12

Kas12

I desire no title.. for I am only a man.

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,662 posts
  • LocationI am a pilgrim and stranger in a strange land, looking for a city whose builder and maker is God.

So I was disappointed with the delay of Freedom Planet for Wii U and exasperated with the wait for FRIGGIN EVERYTHING.. and I saw this and it was only $40 so I went ahead and took a chance with it.  It's kind of close to NG3:RE.. with a lot more sexy, and a bit less cheap throw spam bosses, and unlockables for character customization.  It's up on PS4 PSN right now and has a little cosmetic DLC.  It reminds me of a hyperactive sexy oldschool brawler which does it's job better than Lollipop Chainsaw. I'mma post a video of my gameplay.

Soft Cabbage

Soft Cabbage

The Original Soft Cabbage. No sweet sour or BBQ flavor.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • LocationGMT+7

NG3RE almost made me throw my joystick

Kas12

Kas12

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,662 posts
  • LocationI am a pilgrim and stranger in a strange land, looking for a city whose builder and maker is God.

I can understand why.. throwing in dudes with guns off screen that shoot you, and cheap bosses with auto-throw, NG3RE was all about reading the enemy for the red thing that pops up before they throw you. Otherwise you're boned.  This game is less cheap and a good way to wind down or just have a bit of fun with.

Project Bokuho

Project Bokuho

Mama Helena's little pet

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,367 posts
  • LocationPlano
  • XBL GT:Project Bokuho
  • PSN ID :HelloMrBokiHoki

I want this game so badly :(

Kas12

Kas12

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,662 posts

UpSideDownGRUNT

UpSideDownGRUNT

Admirer of Hitomi, Boob Fiend.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
  • PSN ID :UpSideDownGRUNT
I'm considering getting this, I've only ever seen the one Tha came out for 360 though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users