Change
Photo

Nintendo @ E3 2015

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Kas12

Kas12

I desire no title.. for I am only a man.

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,662 posts
  • LocationI am a pilgrim and stranger in a strange land, looking for a city whose builder and maker is God.

vSAby1k.jpg

So this is supposedly the leaked chart for the Nintendo digital event.  If this is true, there's nothing until after August.

Scorpious

Scorpious

~The Violent Violet Ninja~

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,207 posts
  • LocationOn a rooftop looking at the moon
  • Twitch:scorpious17
  • XBL GT:Scorpious17
  • PSN ID :Scorpian-17
  • 3DS FC:1547-5203-5546
  • Wii U ID:Scorpian-17

Star Fox Orbit, Smash DLC, and the return of Metroid (One thing I was hoping for to be revealed at E3) are what I'm most looking forward to~

Yoshi's WW, Mario Maker and Xenoblade X are neat as well.

deathofaninja

deathofaninja

Thunder Road

• *Content Creators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,597 posts
  • LocationGambler's Paradise

F-Zero please.

Driftslave

Driftslave

Mod

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts
  • LocationRichmond, CA
  • PSN ID :Therook_jza80

The list looks kinda fake, new fire emblem being called "Next" instead of "IF" and the release window has already been confirmed to first quarter of 2016. 

my 2 cents.

AR Musha Gundam

AR Musha Gundam

The Legend of the Gundam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationLongview, TX
  • XBL GT:AR Musha Gundam
  • 3DS FC:Ask me.
I'm definitely looking forward hear about Pokemon Z and anything news from Super Smash Bros. I'm eager to see the whole E3 events.

Kas12

Kas12

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,662 posts
  • LocationI am a pilgrim and stranger in a strange land, looking for a city whose builder and maker is God.

The list is obviously fake lol They misspelled Yoshi's Woolly World.  But I am looking forward to more about Mario Maker and Devil's Third.  The reveal for Star Fox, and the inevitable leak of the closed door 2016 games reel. Zelda will be in the reel most likely.  Also I'm curious to know what these unannounced 2015 games are that Miyamoto mentioned.

Driftslave

Driftslave

Mod

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts
  • LocationRichmond, CA

I played the hell out of Splatoon this past weekend, that game is crack...

anyways...3DS shit is what im more or less interested.

Fire Emblem Imouto edition (iF), Senran Kagura 2, Project x Zone 2, and Bravely Second. I need more Waifu's...

SMT x FE isn't due out this year but we'll see another Trailer to get hyped over.

Xenoblade X is amazing...I just want to know when we'll be able to play the Dub.

Fatal Frame looks dope, I want to check that out as well....

hopefully some surprise announcements too.

Kas12

Kas12

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,662 posts

I want DQ8 for 3DS but I dont think Squenix thinks Burgermonsters want DQ games.

Driftslave

Driftslave

Mod

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts
  • LocationRichmond, CA

Lol, sounds about right~

Scorpious

Scorpious

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,207 posts

I just know they are gonna discuss the new Star Fox, Smash DLC and the new Metroid title so I'm hyped for that. Fire Emblem IF looks great and I hope we don't have to buy 2 versions. I still think that's a stupid idea. And "SMT x FE" disappointed me tremendously because of how Persona, not Fire Emblem, weaboo garbage it looks so nothing will convince me to look forward to it. Xenoblade... lets just say I'm pretty jelly Japan has it and we have to wait until the end of the year.

Kas12

Kas12

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,662 posts

I'm ready to see what they're doing with Starfox since the fanfiction route with Command didn't work.  I wanna hear more about Mario Maker, a date for FF5, Xenoblade, and Zelda will be there in some form.. just not playable like Aonuma said it would be last E3.  Also I wanna see how Itagaki upgraded Devil's Third from last time we saw it.

Kas12

Kas12

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,662 posts

Also, here's your new F-Zero.  And yes, it's for Wii-U.

LfLUU1p.jpg

WXFgymu.jpg

JecgBun.jpg

Driftslave

Driftslave

Mod

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts
  • LocationRichmond, CA

Since Sony isn't making Wipeout's anymore and the last Ridge Racers weren't that great...the Arcade racers have been dying out.

Its good to see something like this mixed in with the boom in Racing Sims. Note that I actually do like Racing Sims...but too much of anything isn't good. I'm glad Nintendo is getting behind this...especially after the BS behind Project Cars on Wii U. The short version is that the developer Slightly Mad came out and said since the game is running under their desired performance( 23fps at 720p instead of 60fps at 1080p) their most likely going to scrap the project if Nintendo doesn't announce better hardware at E3 this year.

Kas12

Kas12

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,662 posts

Shite's gonna be scrapped then. NX is a mobile android platform. But if one developer is able to get results, then the other needs to learn to program and optimize.  As I've said, the only reason 3rd parties can't make good looking/playing games on Nintendo hardware is because they lack diligence.  It's easier to cough out poor optimization at 1080p when you have 8 cores, don't have to try as hard.

Driftslave

Driftslave

Mod

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts
  • LocationRichmond, CA

I think it's a matter of time&money though.

Lets face it, Bayonetta 2 is a Wii U exclusive and it took Nintendo to be on board with it's development for it to get that level of optimization. 

Most 3rd parties don't have that as a option so they aren't going to bother with it, and unlike the Wii, the Wii U isn't the console everyone owns so there isn't a whole lot of incentive either. Frankly I think it sucks that developers look at the Wii U as a afterthought and only Nintendo themselves are really supporting the system outside of a few 3rd parties...but I think that is the reality of the situation. Only Nintendo can make good looking and performing games on their console it seems.

I was doing some reading yesterday and I'm sure Nintendo debunked the rumor that the NX would be a android OS device. A bunch of tech publications were raving about how it would be a good thing, then were immediately disappointed by that response from Nintendo. I don't know or care what NX is until it's announced...rumors do nothing for me...but honestly I just bought my Wii U last year...I don't want to think about replacing it so soon...Other people may feel the same way...

Kas12

Kas12

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,662 posts

http://www.forbes.co...ing-on-android/

It'll probably be an in-house OS. Either way it won't be a new console.

Scorpious

Scorpious

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,207 posts

Yeah I'm assuming it'll be in house as well. Mostly due to the fact that hackers can easily hack Android because it's so open. Sure they could still get around the in-house OS but it won't be as susceptable to attacks as an Android OS would.

Also that F-Zero be lookin' toasty! :D

Kas12

Kas12

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,662 posts

Hyrule Warriors is going to 3DS.  It will have new characters and items that you can transfer to your Wii U version.

Scorpious

Scorpious

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,207 posts
Saw the leaked trailer. I'll definitely be getting it!

AR Musha Gundam

AR Musha Gundam

The Legend of the Gundam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationLongview, TX
  • XBL GT:AR Musha Gundam
  • 3DS FC:Ask me.

Hyrule Warriors is going to 3DS.  It was have new characters and items that you can transfer to your Wii U version.

Seriously?

That's ought to be good for 3DS version and I will also get it too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users