Change
Photo

Final Fantasy 15

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Kas12

Kas12

I desire no title.. for I am only a man.

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,662 posts
  • LocationI am a pilgrim and stranger in a strange land, looking for a city whose builder and maker is God.

TGS 2014 Trailer

Tokyo Game Show Gameplay

Interview with Tabata, who is standing in Nomura's place while he goes to work on KH3

http://www.eurogamer...-latest-saviour

>Tabata's also in pursuit of a Final Fantasy that's not as overwhelming as its predecessors, and one that can be enjoyed by a broader audience. "With Final Fantasy 15, I do want to make it more casual," he says. "Of course the depth of the game is going to be there, but I want to make it so players can easily experience the satisfaction of the depth of the game." 

>There's an option to set that car to drive itself, allowing players to sit back and take in the sights.

>"Another example is in the combat," explains Tabata. "With the hardware specifications of the newer consoles, it's possible to set it up so you have different enemies and different choices of attacks you can enter in, but I want to simplify that. It'll basically be a one-button action, and the AI intuitively outputs an action that kind of satisfies, gives you that instant gratification, and it connects with the simple touch of a button. I myself am not getting any younger. I don't want to be frantically pushing buttons. I also want to utilise the intelligence of the hardware spec, and not have to go through too much hassle or trouble in order to execute moves."

My interest in this game just fell through the floor.  I had enough of watching the AI control my character in 13.  Confirmed for being graphics over gameplay.  It looked much more interesting in 2011

Shikou

Shikou

Vampire

• *Content Creators
  • PipPipPip
  • 895 posts
  • LocationArizona U.S.

There are a few things about this game that killed it for me. 
1.This game has been in development for 7 years and its barely at 55% 
2. Tatsuya Nomura was replaced by Tabata. I could careless about the completion percentage the fact that Tabata is involved makes me cringe and wonder why Square still have him. In all of his games EVERYBODY DIES! He is a horrible person in the video game industry. He ruined Parasite Eve with The 3rd Birthday (dat ending....). It was said that Nomura's vision will be intact so I guess I can give it a chance but I will still assume everyone is gonna die.

xo Lockhart ox

xo Lockhart ox

1000 words

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • LocationChicago

Who knew a road trip could be so dangerous.... I wonder will this game have co-op seeing all the characters.

deathofaninja

deathofaninja

Thunder Road

• *Content Creators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,597 posts
  • LocationGambler's Paradise

I like the looks of this game so far... there are two ways it could go: 

1. Typical hack-n-slash with FF graphics. 

2. Something new and unique to the genre that actually works. The gameplay looks kind of sloppy, but I don't know; I guess it could work.

If the game isn't co-op it wouldn't make much sense as there are four characters which is the standard for co-op. There are also no female characters to see which is kind of strange, but I like the guys that I'm seeing. 

Project Bokuho

Project Bokuho

Mama Helena's little pet

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,367 posts
  • LocationPlano
  • XBL GT:Project Bokuho
  • PSN ID :HelloMrBokiHoki

Can't wait!

Scorpious

Scorpious

~The Violent Violet Ninja~

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,207 posts
  • LocationOn a rooftop looking at the moon
  • Twitch:scorpious17
  • XBL GT:Scorpious17
  • PSN ID :Scorpian-17
  • 3DS FC:1547-5203-5546
  • Wii U ID:Scorpian-17

It's an understatement to say I'm pretty phsyched about this game~! :D

AR Musha Gundam

AR Musha Gundam

The Legend of the Gundam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationLongview, TX
  • XBL GT:AR Musha Gundam
  • 3DS FC:Ask me.
I'm excited to see what Final Fantasy 15 has to store in.

I want see Gilgamesh come back again. He's awesome as he come and loves to collect weapons.

Kas12

Kas12

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,662 posts
  • LocationI am a pilgrim and stranger in a strange land, looking for a city whose builder and maker is God.

T1POB14.jpg

RIP

Project Bokuho

Project Bokuho

Mama Helena's little pet

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,367 posts
  • LocationPlano
  • XBL GT:Project Bokuho
  • PSN ID :HelloMrBokiHoki

Why did they kill her off?

Kas12

Kas12

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,662 posts

Not enough testosterone.

Soft Cabbage

Soft Cabbage

The Original Soft Cabbage. No sweet sour or BBQ flavor.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • LocationGMT+7

Stella Nox Komming

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users