Change
Photo

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Update/Discussion Thread

dead or alive dead or alive 5 last round senran kagura senran kagura estival versus

• Please log in to reply
2492 replies to this topic

Team NINJA

Team NINJA

DOAWorld Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

doaqnpar.jpg

Kronin

Kronin

DOAWorld Veteran

• *Content Creators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,785 posts
  • XBL GT:Kronin88

More images thanks to the sharing of Leifang2000! ;)

1.jpg

3.jpg

Apparently DOATEC Honk Kong from DoA3 (my favourite stage from that game) seems that will be included.

Emperor Cow's words from FSD:

At the finale of the Japan DOA5UA Summer Carnival Producer Hayashi presented a trailer for the next big DOA title.

It will be available Spring 2015 on both Xbox1 and PS4

from the short trailer, it seemed that the DOATEC stage from DOA3 will be making a return .. (it wasn't clear but it looked like it was raining as well!!)

TinaFan365

TinaFan365

I don't main characters anymore I play as anybody I want to

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts
  • LocationTina's house
  • PSN ID :BigE365

More images thanks to the sharing of Leifang2000! ;)

1.jpg

3.jpg

Apparently DOATEC Honk Kong from DoA3 (my favourite stage from that game) seems that will be included.

Emperor Cow's words from FSD:

At the finale of the Japan DOA5UA Summer Carnival Producer Hayashi presented a trailer for the next big DOA title.

It will be available Spring 2015 on both Xbox1 and PS4

from the short trailer, it seemed that the DOATEC stage from DOA3 will be making a return .. (it wasn't clear but it looked like it was raining as well!!)

This is very interesting news.

AirGear

AirGear

DOAWorld Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

The short teaser from the announcement:

Kas12

Kas12

I desire no title.. for I am only a man.

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,662 posts
  • LocationI am a pilgrim and stranger in a strange land, looking for a city whose builder and maker is God.

So the release on PS4 and XBOne is gonna be called DoA5 Last Round? Alright then.

Progenitus2019

Progenitus2019

DOAWorld Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Yeeeees!!!! Great news!

I really hope TN uses this opportunity to imrpove stuff like graphics and online connection and not just do a simple port.

Shikou

Shikou

Vampire

• *Content Creators
  • PipPipPip
  • 895 posts
  • LocationArizona U.S.

Looks like this will be the 4th PS4 game on my list. Might be the first PS4 game I will ever own before getting the console lol. PSVITA port plz~

Project Bokuho

Project Bokuho

Mama Helena's little pet

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,367 posts
  • LocationPlano
  • XBL GT:Project Bokuho
  • PSN ID :HelloMrBokiHoki

Glad to hear that DOATEC Hong Kong is returning. I hope Aerial Gardens and Freedom Survivor also return.

Overlord Laharl

Overlord Laharl

Netherworld's Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,748 posts
  • LocationOverlord's Castle
  • XBL GT:got one,don't use it
  • PSN ID :Sonicstorm-19

hopefully TN will add some more stages and improve the online 

Kronin

Kronin

DOAWorld Veteran

• *Content Creators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,785 posts
  • XBL GT:Kronin88

Glad to hear that DOATEC Hong Kong is returning. I hope Aerial Gardens and Freedom Survivor also return.

Actually some people believe that this could be the ground level of the Crimson stage from DoA2 (the Chinese one starting on the rooftop of a palace) and honestly I've to say that under this matter even to me seems moe close to that stage. A little shame for me because DOATEC HK is my favourite stage from DoA3...

Calathea

Calathea

Rogue Agent

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
Sarah and Marie Rose tag alliance please TEAM Ninja. I also hope the VF characters theme are added in. This port. I also hope more creative outfits are given to characters like Leon, Zack, Sarah, Pai, Jacky, Ein, and Bass. Can't wait for more news on this game

Progenitus2019

Progenitus2019

DOAWorld Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Just think about it: TN wants not only people who have no DOA5 version yet to buy DOA5LR but also people who already own previous versions. And what makes people buy the new version if they already own previous ones? Rigth, new content. I'm prediciting that we will see a few new stages in DOA5LR, new costumes and probably a new character.

Since I'm planning to get the DOALR, here are some things I'd love to see in the newest version:

Graphics and visuals:

With a release on powerful consoles I expect more than higher resolution. Rework textures, especially ground textures on some stages are horrible right now (Lost World, Forest). Improve global lightning and effects. The characters are the most important thing in the game and TN knows this. Hopefully they use the new systems to enhance the quality of the already good-looking models. I would love to see more realistic hair, if anyone has played Tomb Raider Definitive Edition on Xbox One or PS4 then you know what I mean (Lara's hair is insanely amazing!). Some minor details that I would like to see: Currently there is only one pattern for dirt and sweat. After almost every fight the same dirt is on the same place on clothes. Why not add some variation to it and include 3-4 different dirt patterns to randomize the dirt a bit. Same goes for water/sweat.

New costumes and hairstyles:

DOA5U had some new costumes, DOA5LR should have some, too. New hairstyles for characters would be really cool. DOA5U brought some new ones for example Hitomi's ponytail.Why not give everyone more options? A lose hair option for Momiji would be insane.

Improved online play:

DOA5U still has some serious lag and connection issues. I play a ton of Killer Instinct and if DOA's netcode would be only as half as good as KI's, it would be a huge improvement. Also improve online search.

New stages I'd love to see:

Aerial Gardens

Dragon Hills

Seaside Market

Ray House

Also add new danger zones and power blow targets in those stages.

xo Lockhart ox

xo Lockhart ox

1000 words

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • LocationChicago

Team Ninja will be shooting themselves in the foot adding new content to LR and making it exclusive to next gen. There's not enough incentive to buy a $400 console for new content for a port unless people already own next gen consoles which many don't.They'd be better off making a port for Wii U lol.. I'm hoping they're not charging full retail price either.

Kodachi

Kodachi

Yung Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,888 posts
  • XBL GT:x Kodachi x
  • PSN ID :xKodachi
  • 3DS FC:1676-4305-4325

Graphics and visuals:

With a release on powerful consoles I expect more than higher resolution. Rework textures, especially ground textures on some stages are horrible right now (Lost World, Forest). Improve global lightning and effects. The characters are the most important thing in the game and TN knows this. Hopefully they use the new systems to enhance the quality of the already good-looking models. I would love to see more realistic hair, if anyone has played Tomb Raider Definitive Edition on Xbox One or PS4 then you know what I mean (Lara's hair is insanely amazing!). Some minor details that I would like to see: Currently there is only one pattern for dirt and sweat. After almost every fight the same dirt is on the same place on clothes. Why not add some variation to it and include 3-4 different dirt patterns to randomize the dirt a bit. Same goes for water/sweat.

The quality definitely needs an upgrade, not only on the stages and hair but the skin should look so much more realistic and softer as well as breast and clothing physics.

tumblr_msxgw5tf9k1qezg8qo6_400.gif

Female Tengu

Female Tengu

Scorpian's troll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • XBL GT:GalaxySpider
  • PSN ID :GalaxySpider
Predicted that announcement. And it took them a long time. Team Ninja was always pretty fast when hoping on a new released system with a remade game.

NGS for PS3.
NGS+ for PSVita
etc

Wonder why it takes so long for a PS4 port now. Not that I want a quick made cheap port, but I'm surprised about the fall release. I expected that they were already working on it since the PS4/Xbox One Launch. They do own development kits, cauz the KOEI released DW8 on PS4 already.

I hope that means that this port will get a bit of a special treatment.

Improved online play:
DOA5U still has some serious lag and connection issues. I play a ton of Killer Instinct and if DOA's netcode would be only as half as good as KI's, it would be a huge improvement. Also improve online search

I agree. There is no excuse anymore, with the third(!) remake/relase of the fifth(!) game of the series (not even counting DOA2U and DOAD) why the netcode should be as bad as in 2006 or so.

cady

cady

DOAWorld Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

---------------------------------------Original Doa Male Characters

Doad  ---------------------------------------------- 14

Doa4  ---------------------------------------------- 12

Doa5Ultimate+X1-PS4--------------------------  12

Hyper-super-alpha+ultimate-gold-doa6-----   1

congratulations TN.

Scorpious

Scorpious

~The Violent Violet Ninja~

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,207 posts
  • LocationOn a rooftop looking at the moon
  • Twitch:scorpious17
  • XBL GT:Scorpious17
  • PSN ID :Scorpian-17
  • 3DS FC:1547-5203-5546
  • Wii U ID:Scorpian-17

This is pretty sweet news. The fact that it's coming out next year is great as well! Gives me enough time to get a PS4~

Overlord Laharl

Overlord Laharl

Netherworld's Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,748 posts
  • LocationOverlord's Castle
  • XBL GT:got one,don't use it
  • PSN ID :Sonicstorm-19

A playable demo of DOA5LR will make an an appearance at the Fall classic in Raleigh, NC from October 10 to the 12. 

source http://www.eventhubs...lassic-october/

deathofaninja

deathofaninja

Thunder Road

• *Content Creators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,597 posts
  • LocationGambler's Paradise

Good find, Overlord.

Project Bokuho

Project Bokuho

Mama Helena's little pet

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,367 posts
  • LocationPlano
  • XBL GT:Project Bokuho
  • PSN ID :HelloMrBokiHoki

It's going for the Xbox360 and PS3 as well? Looks like I won't need to waste $400 on a new console after all.
#BokuhoApproves

Actually some people believe that this could be the ground level of the Crimson stage from DoA2 (the Chinese one starting on the rooftop of a palace) and honestly I've to say that under this matter even to me seems moe close to that stage. A little shame for me because DOATEC HK is my favourite stage from DoA3...

I completely forgot about crimson >.>

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dead or alive, dead or alive 5 last round, senran kagura, senran kagura estival versus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users