LarsMasters

LarsMasters

DOAWorld Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

http://www.siliconer...rest-pc-gamers/

Which game would you like to be in PC?

Most wants Dynasty Warriors 8, Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate & Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate to be in the game

Overlord Laharl

Overlord Laharl

Netherworld's Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,748 posts
  • LocationOverlord's Castle
  • XBL GT:got one,don't use it
  • PSN ID :Sonicstorm-19

^ Dynasty Warriors 8 and Warriors Orochi 3. DOA5U can stay on the consoles for now. 

Kas12

Kas12

I desire no title.. for I am only a man.

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,662 posts
  • LocationI am a pilgrim and stranger in a strange land, looking for a city whose builder and maker is God.

Waste of money to port to PC because of how easy pirating is on PC.  People did the same thing to Dark Souls PC.  It also makes no sense to port to PC with how protective and uppity they are about people misusing their trademarks.  Porting these to PC effectively throws the door wide open to modders to alter game code.

deathofaninja

deathofaninja

Thunder Road

• *Content Creators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,597 posts
  • LocationGambler's Paradise

DOA5U is a competitive game, and the PC is a competitive platform. While modding is oft times gross, it doesn't affect you in any tangible way. Pirating doesn't affect you either. If Team Ninja is looking to expand their audience, I see no reason to not release on the platform. And they've been showing interest in PC for several reasons:

Pro:

- Steam is a great company

- More and more people are switching to PC

- Better visuals 

- More controller options

- Possibility of less lag online

Kas12

Kas12

I desire no title.. for I am only a man.

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,662 posts
  • LocationI am a pilgrim and stranger in a strange land, looking for a city whose builder and maker is God.

It does affect me when the company ports the games to PC in good faith and they lose money because a bunch of thieves with no integrity or morals steals the games, just as they did with Yaiba for PC.. and the company loses it's console budget/playerbase because everyone switches to PC and plays the entire game for free.

deathofaninja

deathofaninja

Thunder Road

• *Content Creators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,597 posts
  • LocationGambler's Paradise

Team NINJA would not go bankrupt for porting DOA to PC.... and not everyone would switch to PC to play DOA. Not by a long shot. It's a small market, but it would expand the audience -- and that's what the devs should want most for this particular product since it's already a multiplatform game.

O Crimzon O

O Crimzon O

Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • LocationNorthampton, England
  • XBL GT:HaZe Crimzon
  • PSN ID :OCrimzonO

Then we'd able to tweak the balance of the game. I love that. And online games now have this system where if someone has a hack/mod, it will not work UNLESS the second player has the hack/mod. So yeah. You will not be able to see someone's hack and they will not be able to use it.

lostinseganet

lostinseganet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

I would rather they focus on the console version for dead or alive. Start working on part 6

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users