TinaFan365

TinaFan365

I don't main characters anymore I play as anybody I want to

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts
  • LocationTina's house
  • PSN ID :BigE365

I think Tecmo Koei should make a HD downloadble version of Dead Or Alive 3 for Playstation 3 and Xbox 360.

Celestial Kurse

Celestial Kurse

RAWR!!

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationTennessee
  • XBL GT:Celestial Kurse
  • PSN ID :Celestial_Kurse
  • 3DS FC:2492 - 4117 - 0698
  • Wii U ID:Celestial_Kurse

Why not just go all out and give us an HD collection! =D 1, 2U, 3 all in HD and online capable!

Overlord Laharl

Overlord Laharl

Netherworld's Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,748 posts
  • LocationOverlord's Castle
  • XBL GT:got one,don't use it
  • PSN ID :Sonicstorm-19

sounds like a great idea but has to be DOA3.1 it is by far the best version of the game. 

Project Bokuho

Project Bokuho

Mama Helena's little pet

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,367 posts
  • LocationPlano
  • XBL GT:Project Bokuho
  • PSN ID :HelloMrBokiHoki

DOA3.1 HD Online? Count me in!

UpSideDownGRUNT

UpSideDownGRUNT

Admirer of Hitomi, Boob Fiend.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
  • PSN ID :UpSideDownGRUNT

It may be a bit tricky getting the original version of DOA3 and 2U for PS3 though.But saying that surely the rights will have ended by now so maybe

deathofaninja

deathofaninja

Thunder Road

• *Content Creators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,597 posts
  • LocationGambler's Paradise

I would play it, but I think after Soulcalibur II HD, I've lost all hope in HD remakes.

Kodachi

Kodachi

Yung Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,888 posts
  • XBL GT:x Kodachi x
  • PSN ID :xKodachi
  • 3DS FC:1676-4305-4325

I would play it, but I think after Soulcalibur II HD, I've lost all hope in HD remakes.

whats wrong with SC2HD?

Project Bokuho

Project Bokuho

Mama Helena's little pet

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,367 posts
  • LocationPlano

whats wrong with SC2HD?

The reason why many people dislike it is because:

- SCII HD uses the PAL version (big no-no right there) which has plenty of bugs and glitches

- Online netcode is terrible

- Total match rounds are 2 instead of 3

- Lobby matches aren't really lobbies, and both players get kicked after the match

- Cervantes's Horizontal GI causes the game to crash

deathofaninja

deathofaninja

Thunder Road

• *Content Creators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,597 posts

-You can't skip the taunts for a round win... You can't skip the stage introduction. 

-A ranked match can not possibly break 2 minutes.

-No extra modes are available. Very bare-boned for as long as it took them to release it.

(add all of Bok's complaints)

TinaFan365

TinaFan365

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts
  • LocationTina's house

Why not just go all out and give us an HD collection! =D 1, 2U, 3 all in HD and online capable!

That's a even better idea I like your idea better.

O Crimzon O

O Crimzon O

Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • LocationNorthampton, England
  • XBL GT:HaZe Crimzon
  • PSN ID :OCrimzonO

I reckon this will come out on their DOA 20th anniversary (Which is 2018) or it could come out at any time soon.

DOA3 doesn't even need a HD rendition because it still looks really good, unless you mean.... DOA5 graphics??? DOA5 character models with all DOA3 stages remade (Though Lost World and Forest wouldn't need to), DOA3.1 balance, and all DOA3 costumes or more. That... would be sick.

DOA1x5? What I mean by that is the 10 characters (Zack, Kasumi, Hayabusa, Leifang, Gen Fu, Jann Lee, Tina, Bass, Ayane and Raidou) would be in DOA5 graphics, with the ring-out system, mixed with the current DOA engine. I dunno.

You already know about DOA2. DOA2U amount of costumes and stages. And the whole game re-mastered with DOA5 character models. Have the returning stages: 

The Spiral

The L's Castle

The Miyama

(These are the stages that didn't make 2U)

Next year, I think that DOA2U and 4 should make a Playstation Debut, and DOA3 HD Online should come out for both consoles. But they should only add in an online mode, and keep everything else the same. They shouldn't remove anything, like how the abomination of a remake SCIIHDO was. 

Project Bokuho

Project Bokuho

Mama Helena's little pet

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,367 posts
  • LocationPlano

SCII HD Online was rushed I believe. That's why it was a major disappointment.

TinaFan365

TinaFan365

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts
  • LocationTina's house

I reckon this will come out on their DOA 20th anniversary (Which is 2018) or it could come out at any time soon.

DOA3 doesn't even need a HD rendition because it still looks really good, unless you mean.... DOA5 graphics??? DOA5 character models with all DOA3 stages remade (Though Lost World and Forest wouldn't need to), DOA3.1 balance, and all DOA3 costumes or more. That... would be sick.

DOA1x5? What I mean by that is the 10 characters (Zack, Kasumi, Hayabusa, Leifang, Gen Fu, Jann Lee, Tina, Bass, Ayane and Raidou) would be in DOA5 graphics, with the ring-out system, mixed with the current DOA engine. I dunno.

You already know about DOA2. DOA2U amount of costumes and stages. And the whole game re-mastered with DOA5 character models. Have the returning stages: 

The Spiral

The L's Castle

The Miyama

(These are the stages that didn't make 2U)

Next year, I think that DOA2U and 4 should make a Playstation Debut, and DOA3 HD Online should come out for both consoles. But they should only add in an online mode, and keep everything else the same. They shouldn't remove anything, like how the abomination of a remake SCIIHDO was. 

You have a point I guess they should release DOA2U and 4 on the Playstation 3 and maybe 4 as well before releasing a HD version of 3 with online multiplayer.

deathofaninja

deathofaninja

Thunder Road

• *Content Creators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,597 posts

To be honest, I'm actually quite over the HD remakes. They are costly, they aren't that good... and when it comes to DOA I have every installment, every translation of every game in my collection.

With that being said, DOA is really the only game I have time to play... and even then I wish I had more time to play it. 

If they did do a remake for DOA3, they need to take it seriously and add things OTHER than a bare-boned online. If Genra was a playable character as an added bonus I would definitely be interested.

TinaFan365

TinaFan365

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts
  • LocationTina's house

To be honest, I'm actually quite over the HD remakes. They are costly, they aren't that good... and when it comes to DOA I have every installment, every translation of every game in my collection.

With that being said, DOA is really the only game I have time to play... and even then I wish I had more time to play it. 

If they did do a remake for DOA3, they need to take it seriously and add things OTHER than a bare-boned online. If Genra was a playable character as an added bonus I would definitely be interested.

Genra's awesome they should definetly put him in the game if they remake Dead or Alive 3 as well as add online.

UpSideDownGRUNT

UpSideDownGRUNT

Admirer of Hitomi, Boob Fiend.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
  • PSN ID :UpSideDownGRUNT

This is why I'd love a DOA3 Ultimate, plus they already have a few DOA3/DOA2U costumes in 5U as well as 3 DOA3 stages so why not remake 3? It's regarded as the best DOA atleast 3.1 is haha and the biggest plus would be PS fans will be able to enjoy DOA3's beauty.

Plus, it'd be awesome to see DOA3 with an online mode and one improved from 5U's, if they were to do this and release on the new consoles we'd have more dedicated online servers to hopefully have a decent netcode too.

TinaFan365

TinaFan365

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts
  • LocationTina's house

This is why I'd love a DOA3 Ultimate, plus they already have a few DOA3/DOA2U costumes in 5U as well as 3 DOA3 stages so why not remake 3? It's regarded as the best DOA atleast 3.1 is haha and the biggest plus would be PS fans will be able to enjoy DOA3's beauty.

Plus, it'd be awesome to see DOA3 with an online mode and one improved from 5U's, if they were to do this and release on the new consoles we'd have more dedicated online servers to hopefully have a decent netcode too.

You have good points all of which I agree with.

deathofaninja

deathofaninja

Thunder Road

• *Content Creators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,597 posts

They would REALLY have to update the roster... I'm just too spoiled with options now. 

Project Bokuho

Project Bokuho

Mama Helena's little pet

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,367 posts
  • LocationPlano

lol

Celestial Kurse

Celestial Kurse

RAWR!!

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationTennessee
  • XBL GT:Celestial Kurse
  • PSN ID :Celestial_Kurse
  • 3DS FC:2492 - 4117 - 0698
  • Wii U ID:Celestial_Kurse

SCII HD Online was rushed I believe. That's why it was a major disappointment.

That and no Link. No one wants SC2 without Link! xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users