Egal_

Egal_

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • PSN ID :Egal_
Hi there!
Does anybody has a clue on how i can get my Albumphotos viewable in my PS3 Photogallery?
I haven't found any option yet that says "copy to system" or something like that. I hope it's clear what i mean.
Thanks in advance :ph34r:

SUPRA

SUPRA

Wandering Soul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationAkihabara
  • PSN ID :SupraNine
Been trying to figure out that myself too, there's no option to export them to the PS3's photo album.

Sacrilege83

Sacrilege83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationMontreal
  • PSN ID :read: about me
You're going to have to mess around with it. I was able to transfer DOA photos from the Saved PS3 data utility to the photo album via USB key. There's one problem though. The picture is originally 350x176 pixels. So if you adjust it to the size of your screen you will get a very rudimentary photo that isn't very sharp as it was in the game. Here's one now that I have transfered to my CPU. Enjoy!

Posted Image
So unless you have a photoshop program that does the job of sharpening an image, I don't think there's much that can be done in picture quality. Unless someone knows something.

Electric Roses

Electric Roses

Leifang Fan <3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • PSN ID :ElectricRoses
I copied a file from my ps3 to my pc and it seems there is a small thumbnail of the image you can use, but the full size image is probably contained in a large data file that's there as well. I have no idea how to extract the photo seeing as it's an encrypted .dat file, hopefully some one might figure it out.

mariokart64n

mariokart64n

DOAWorld Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
please would someone post files?

Electric Roses

Electric Roses

Leifang Fan <3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
You mean the file I took from the ps3? sure... I guess maybe some one might be able to figure it out :)

this is the .dat file- that's the largest file... and a couple of other files that come with it. Didn't bother posting the thumbnail because it's just a small jpeg.

mariokart64n

mariokart64n

DOAWorld Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
yeah the file is surely encrypted, but its odd since the 360 doesnt have any encrpytion on the saves.... I thought it was a system encryption from the PS3. but doesnt seem to match any known encryption schemes. the PFD is a protected File Database, which is signed data about files in the directory. which suggests that the encryption is by Tecmo, no Sony. least I think?

Anyway sorry, I don't believe it'll be possible to transfer PS3 save. Sucks

Electric Roses

Electric Roses

Leifang Fan <3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
I wonder why the ps3 files are so heavily encrypted compared to the xbox ones then? weird.... thanks for having a look anyways :)

KwonJigglypuff

KwonJigglypuff

PiguaKwon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • LocationLyon
Maybe one day someone will find a way to do it. In the meanwhile.. just.. no.

SUPRA

SUPRA

Wandering Soul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationAkihabara
  • PSN ID :SupraNine
If only there was an export feature like on Gran Turismo 5.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users