122 replies to this topic

deathofaninja

deathofaninja

Thunder Road

• *Content Creators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,426 posts
  • LocationGambler's Paradise
For the early-birds, what are the requirements for all of the different unlocks? Please no spoilers.

vaniac

vaniac

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
Finishing Story Mode Unlocks Kasumi's outfit and a bunch of characters. Has anyone done all of the Bonus Missions in story mode and if so does that unlock anything other than new titles? Some of them are tricky, I'll try to finish them up.

I also know that finishing the Command Training for one specific character unlocks their voice, I'm assuming for battle commentating, although I haven't used that yet. Will post once all the Command Trainings are complete.

I'm working through the Arcade on different difficulties and multiple times to see what that does. And then on to survival and all that good stuff.

Martin

Martin

❤ (づ.。◕‿‿◕。)づ ❤

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 983 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia
  • PSN ID :BionicLotus
Arcade mode unlocks costumes. You increase the difficulty each time to unlock the next costume.

daman077c

daman077c

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationYuba City, California
  • XBL GT:PowerPlayX2

Arcade mode unlocks costumes. You increase the difficulty each time to unlock the next costume.

I heard you could just play on the basic difficulty over and over again to unlock them all.

ChewyKokoro

ChewyKokoro

ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts
  • Location~♛♚S.E.O.U.L♚♛~
already unlocked everything XD

riizch

riizch

DOAWorld Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts
  • LocationUK
  • XBL GT:Riizch
Woah...you've unlocked everything already, Chewy?? How long have you had the game..? Geez...I was a little apprehensive about fighting against you before, having seen your awesome DOA4 record, but now...lol. Looking forward to having my ass handed to me on a plate by you!

ChewyKokoro

ChewyKokoro

ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts
well...i unlocked everything on my friends console....about 2-3 hours XD
we are playing doa5 on his 360 now ^-^

riizch

riizch

DOAWorld Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts
  • LocationUK
  • XBL GT:Riizch
So jealous! Question about the unlocks - I read over on FSD that you need 300 titles to unlock Alpha. Is that any 300 titles, or does it have to include specific ones..?

ChewyKokoro

ChewyKokoro

ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts
he already have about 230 completed..i complete the rest of them in a few mins : 3

Martin

Martin

❤ (づ.。◕‿‿◕。)づ ❤

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 983 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia
  • PSN ID :BionicLotus
I doubt you're gonna be able to complete the rest of them considering the "Win 3000 times with _____ character" titles are still involved.

vaniac

vaniac

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

I heard you could just play on the basic difficulty over and over again to unlock them all.

Pretty sure this is true, unlocked all ayane's costumes on normal. I think even rookie works.

Any Bonuses for finishing the courses on harder difficulties? Other than titles...

deathofaninja

deathofaninja

Thunder Road

• *Content Creators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,426 posts
  • LocationGambler's Paradise

Pretty sure this is true, unlocked all ayane's costumes on normal. I think even rookie works.

Any Bonuses for finishing the courses on harder difficulties? Other than titles...

Just the achievement/title; bragging right.

HARDCORE, MAN!

pashtet

pashtet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

already unlocked everything XD

How to unlock Lisa ?

cmats4020

cmats4020

DOAWorld Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,730 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

How to unlock Lisa ?

I'm pretty sure Lisa is already unlocked from the start.

X A N A

X A N A

1000 words

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,184 posts
  • LocationChicago
Rumor is, unlocking all titles unlocks Alpha, but we all know that it's impossible in such a short period of time, not even for the CPU itself. I think bonus missions during story maybe involved.

pashtet

pashtet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I'm pretty sure Lisa is already unlocked from the start.

Hmm, The list of characters it is not...

cmats4020

cmats4020

DOAWorld Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,730 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Hmm, The list of characters it is not...

Based on the list of achievements, there isn't one titled "Unlock La Mariposa", and from people who've gotten the game early, there's been no discussion of her having to be unlocked. I'm pretty sure she's unlocked from the start.

Rumor is, unlocking all titles unlocks Alpha, but we all know that it's impossible in such a short period of time, not even for the CPU itself. I think bonus missions during story maybe involved.

Dr. Dogg already confirmed that you don't need to collect every title to unlock Alpha.

pashtet

pashtet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

\
Based on the list of achievements, there's no "Unlock La Mariposa" and from people who've gotten the game early, there's been no discussion of her having to be unlocked. I'm pretty sure she's unlocked from the start.

I'm not talking about La Mariposa, and about Lisa :)

cmats4020

cmats4020

DOAWorld Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,730 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Okay, I dunno if you're trolling or something, but they're one in the same, just with different clothing.

Gamer_2k4

Gamer_2k4

DOAWorld Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

They're the same person. La Mariposa ("The Butterfly") is Lisa's professional wrestling name.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: unlockables

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users