Ayane san

Ayane san

DOAWorld Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,204 posts
  • LocationIn a violet room
  • XBL GT:benikage
@Jessie: When you said GTS spammed do you mean when people ask for/want pokemon at unrealistic ass levels like level 2 mewtwos, level 9 reshirams and shit like that?

Overlord Laharl

Overlord Laharl

Netherworld's Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,748 posts
  • LocationOverlord's Castle
  • XBL GT:got one,don't use it
  • PSN ID :Sonicstorm-19
Which type do i use for starting that's easy one i always pick fire
red - Charmander
Heart Gold - Cyndaquail
Diamond - chimchar
Of course for Pokemon black i picked Snivy i did not like the other two and his evolved forms are cool two.

Jessie

Jessie

DOAWorld Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

@Jessie: When you said GTS spammed do you mean when people ask for/want pokemon at unrealistic ass levels like level 2 mewtwos, level 9 reshirams and shit like that?

Yeah, some Pokemon I cannot get at all because all requests are hacked and you can't trade Pokemon that are not in the default level. Everyone wants level 9 Mewtwos and such which is impossible and only spams the GTS for me.

Ayane san

Ayane san

DOAWorld Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,204 posts
Yeah I had heard about those requests, I didn't think they were actually true until I wanted to evolve some pokemon by trading ( Karrablast, Shelmet and Graveler to be precise) then I saw all the requests for level 9 Reshirams, Palkias,Dialgas and pretty much any legendary you can find, that's why I do the negotiations instead so I won't deal with that not to say the negotiations isn't hacker free as it's easier to obtain hacked pokemon, hence why I when I get a pokemon from the negotiations I thoroughly look at it's info such as where it was met, what level it was met on and the I.D. number to see if it's legit. Not surprisingly I don't get legendaries from trades unless I know where it came from.

Gehaktbal

Gehaktbal

DOAWorld Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • LocationNetherlands
  • XBL GT:Gehaktbal
Shuckle FTW

NightAntilli

NightAntilli

DOAWorld Veteran

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,801 posts
  • XBL GT:nightantilli
  • 3DS FC:1977-0233-0797
For the ones wanting to evolve or wanting specific pokemon, there are easier ways to receive the evolved forms and other pokemon than looking for them on the GTS or trading for them. This is also true for event pokemon that are only available in Japan or specific countries for example.

First, go to http://db.pokestation.net/. You'll find almost all kind of Pokemon on there. You're probably asking how to get them onto your game, and well, that's easy. It just requires you to change a specific setting in your connection. And yes, the pokemon are completely legal and you can use them on your legit pokemon game without any problems.

STEP 1. On the main menu of your pokemon game, select "NINTENDO WFC SETTINGS" by pressing the A button.
STEP 2. Select the big blue button labled "Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Settings" by tapping it.
STEP 3. You will see 3 connections.Tap on the internet connection that you already use to access the internet.
STEP 4. Go all the way to the bottom and press the "No" button for the "Auto-obtain DNS" feature.
STEP 5. Press "Edit" for the "Primary DNS" feature.
STEP 6. Type in the primary DNS that's on the top right of the pokestation website (it's "96.26.172.219" now but will change in the future) and press OK.
STEP 7. When it asks you: "Are these settings correct?" , press "OK".
STEP 8. Press "Save Settings".
STEP 9. Turn your DS off. Now turn it back on.
STEP 10. Visit the GTS, and you will receive the Pokemon that you choose on the website. MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE 6 POKEMON IN YOUR PARTY BEFORE ENTERING THE GTS!!!
Step 11. Check your PC box for the Pokemon.

To elaborate more on step 10, on the website you can choose any pokemon that's available. Make sure you choose the correct generation, otherwise it won't work. Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver are Gen IV (4) and Black/White are Gen V (5). The GTS for the different generations works differently so that's why they're separate. You just choose the pokemon you want, and then go to the GTS like you normally would, and you will receive it without having to upload any pokemon. Again, make sure that you have 6 pokemon in your party, otherwise it'll bug out. If you select pokesav on the website, you can completely customize your own pokemon and send it to your game. Make sure that you don't do weird things, like giving them moves they can't learn or giving genderless pokemon a gender... Because that can seriously damage your game. Other than that, it's perfectly safe to use. If you think the Pokesav feature is too risky, just stick to the preset pokemon and you'll be fine.

LavanderGirl Violet

LavanderGirl Violet

LEI FANG: GRAND STYLE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Location❤ ᵂᵃᶦᵗᶦᶰᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᵐʸ "ᴶᵃᶰᶰ ᴸᵉᵉ⋅"
  • XBL GT:Ask
  • PSN ID :Don't have one.
  • 3DS FC:❹❻❺❻ - ❼❸❽❽ - ❶❶❼❸
There's a Pokemon thread now? I never noticed, I actually though that someone has already made a Pokemon thread.
My all time favourite number one Pokemon is and always will be Pikachu~
Well I still own most pokemon games, even the old ones. I still have;

Pokemon Pearl
Pokemon Platinum
Pokemon HeartGold
Pokemon Mystery Dungion: Explorers of Darkness

And I also have pokemon games on Visual Boy advance. Yeah I still love Pokemon.
My favourite pokemons are in this order:
Pikachu, Umbreon, Espion, Articuno, Girafarig, Pichu, Charmander.

There are alot of them.

Overlord Laharl

Overlord Laharl

Netherworld's Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,748 posts

For the ones wanting to evolve or wanting specific pokemon, there are easier ways to receive the evolved forms and other pokemon than looking for them on the GTS or trading for them. This is also true for event pokemon that are only available in Japan or specific countries for example.

First, go to http://db.pokestation.net/. You'll find almost all kind of Pokemon on there. You're probably asking how to get them onto your game, and well, that's easy. It just requires you to change a specific setting in your connection. And yes, the pokemon are completely legal and you can use them on your legit pokemon game without any problems.

STEP 1. On the main menu of your pokemon game, select "NINTENDO WFC SETTINGS" by pressing the A button.
STEP 2. Select the big blue button labled "Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Settings" by tapping it.
STEP 3. You will see 3 connections.Tap on the internet connection that you already use to access the internet.
STEP 4. Go all the way to the bottom and press the "No" button for the "Auto-obtain DNS" feature.
STEP 5. Press "Edit" for the "Primary DNS" feature.
STEP 6. Type in the primary DNS that's on the top right of the pokestation website (it's "96.26.172.219" now but will change in the future) and press OK.
STEP 7. When it asks you: "Are these settings correct?" , press "OK".
STEP 8. Press "Save Settings".
STEP 9. Turn your DS off. Now turn it back on.
STEP 10. Visit the GTS, and you will receive the Pokemon that you choose on the website. MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE 6 POKEMON IN YOUR PARTY BEFORE ENTERING THE GTS!!!

To elaborate more on step 10, on the website you can choose any pokemon that's available. Make sure you choose the correct generation, otherwise it won't work. Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver are Gen IV (4) and Black/White are Gen V (5). The GTS for the different generations works differently so that's why they're separate. You just choose the pokemon you want, and then go to the GTS like you normally would, and you will receive it without having to upload any pokemon. Again, make sure that you have 6 pokemon in your party, otherwise it'll bug out. If you select pokesav on the website, you can completely customize your own pokemon and send it to your game. Make sure that you don't do weird things, like giving them moves they can't learn or giving genderless pokemon a gender... Because that can seriously damage your game. Other than that, it's perfectly safe to use. If you think the Pokesav feature is too risky, just stick to the preset pokemon and you'll be fine.

​ Awesome thanks Night i'm going to try this out and see if it works.

NightAntilli

NightAntilli

DOAWorld Veteran

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,801 posts
Oh it works =P Done it myself to get Japanese event pokemon. I also know how to set up your own pc as a GTS server to send pokemon to your game. But that's slightly more complicated and it's much easier to use the website for the same results, so.. Yeah..

Ayane san

Ayane san

DOAWorld Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,204 posts
I know this may sound dumb but are the pokemon legit? o: cause I may not use that method if they are not.

NightAntilli

NightAntilli

DOAWorld Veteran

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,801 posts
The event ones are definitely legit. They are simply extracted from the games and sent to the pc unedited for sharing.

I'm not 100% sure the ones under pkm DB are legit, but they seem to be, especially the older gen ones. I downloaded the pkm file of the Blastoise for example, and if I analyze it, it seems fine. It has a normal original trainer ID, no weird IVs or moves or ribbons etc. If you don't wanna risk it, stick to event pokemon. I'm pretty sure none of these pokemon will damage your game, but it's up to you.

Obviously if you use the online Pokesav, they're not gonna be legit since you created it lol xD

Ayane san

Ayane san

DOAWorld Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,204 posts
Ah ok xD guess I'll go for the event ones then, just as soon as I beat the elite 4 I'll do it.

Overlord Laharl

Overlord Laharl

Netherworld's Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,748 posts
​I was wondering if you use the online Pokesav can you make your Pokemon shiny ?

Ayane san

Ayane san

DOAWorld Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,204 posts
Ok I finally got my snarl Zoroark but it took me a while to figure out that once it was taken out it was already in a PC box so I ended up going to the GTS 4 times and now I have 4 Zoroarks x: not to say that's bad but I only needed/wanted 1.

Jessie

Jessie

DOAWorld Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I changed the DNS and have six Pokemon, I spam the 5th gen link all over the time I am playing every step in Pokemon Black and go in and out of GTS and never see any of these event Pokemon. :/

Ayane san

Ayane san

DOAWorld Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,204 posts
Did you check your PC boxes? o:

NightAntilli

NightAntilli

DOAWorld Veteran

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,801 posts

​I was wondering if you use the online Pokesav can you make your Pokemon shiny ?

Well, a pokemon being shiny depends on its Personality ID, trainer ID and Secret ID. You can't currently generate a shiny online to get a shiny yet. Apparently they're still working on implementing that. You can do it with an offline pokesav though. And uh, the GTS has hack detectors, so if you create a Pokemon, don't make it with perfect IVs and make sure the location of where you met the pokemon is realistic. Anything reasonable will pass the hack detection, but it's the safest to never use the self-made pokemon online.

Ok I finally got my snarl Zoroark but it took me a while to figure out that once it was taken out it was already in a PC box so I ended up going to the GTS 4 times and now I have 4 Zoroarks x: not to say that's bad but I only needed/wanted 1.

Oyeah xD Maybe I should've said they would be in your pc boxes xD I added that to the guide. My bad. But you can always release them, or set them up for trading on the normal GTS.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I changed the DNS and have six Pokemon, I spam the 5th gen link all over the time I am playing every step in Pokemon Black and go in and out of GTS and never see any of these event Pokemon. :/

Maybe you're choosing the wrong GTS type.. You need to:

1) Talk to the lady
2) Choose Global Trade
3) Choose GTS
4) Choose Trade

When you save your game and takes you in the room, you should receive it. If not, make sure you typed in the right DNS, and that it's the primary one, not the secondary one. Also, try leaving the secondary one blank. Other than that I wouldn't know what went wrong.

Overlord Laharl

Overlord Laharl

Netherworld's Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,748 posts
Yes it works i just got my snarl Zoroak i wonder what other event pokemon i should get next.

Ayane san

Ayane san

DOAWorld Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,204 posts
Eh, I guess I'll trade them on the negotiations or trade them to someone that wants one.

Jessie

Jessie

DOAWorld Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Now that is showing up when I try to access their site. They must hate me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users