NightAntilli

NightAntilli

DOAWorld Veteran

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,801 posts
  • XBL GT:nightantilli
  • 3DS FC:1977-0233-0797
Ok, I can't believe there isn't one, so, I decided to make one xD All Pokemon related stuff can go in here..

So.. Do any of you still play the games? I have games from all generations, including Pokemon White and I love it xD Best pokemon game yet. If anyone ever wants to trade, hit me up.

And uh.. Don't know if you guys know, but there's a battle simulator on this website:

http://pokemon-online.eu/

It's as simple as download, install, pick your 6 pokemon to make a team, give it whichever moves you want, and play xD Don't be surprised if you get your ass kicked though.. The people on there are crazy good.

Scorpious

Scorpious

~The Violent Violet Ninja~

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,207 posts
  • LocationOn a rooftop looking at the moon
  • Twitch:scorpious17
  • XBL GT:Scorpious17
  • PSN ID :Scorpian-17
  • 3DS FC:1547-5203-5546
  • Wii U ID:Scorpian-17
Awesome! I'll try that out. The only games I own are the classic generation to the Ruby and Saphire and Emerald, and I also have Diamond.

Ayane san

Ayane san

DOAWorld Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,204 posts
  • LocationIn a violet room
  • XBL GT:benikage
Yay a Pokemon thread ;D as for the games I'm getting more familiar with the handheld ones, but I used to have the console ones (pokemon stadium 1 & 2) but for handhelds I have Soul Silver and black so you could say I got into it late in a sense xD though it was cause around the third generation I kinda took a hiatus from the series then came back when I got Soul silver which was a year ago and black rekindled my love for it also do you have White for the DS or 3DS o: cause I meant to ask you for your friend code but never came around to do so till now.

LondonLust

LondonLust

Unadvanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,740 posts
  • LocationIllinois
  • XBL GT:London Lust
I like Squirtle.

Overlord Laharl

Overlord Laharl

Netherworld's Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,748 posts
  • LocationOverlord's Castle
  • XBL GT:got one,don't use it
  • PSN ID :Sonicstorm-19
Awesome a Pokemon thread. Some of the games that i have are HeartGold Diamond and black i also downloaded Pokemon blue Red and Yellow.

Ethereal90

Ethereal90

DOAWorld Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • XBL GT:Unspoken90
I love the games! My Red and Gold were stolen, but I still have Crystal, Yellow, Platinum, Soul Silver, and Black.

NightAntilli

NightAntilli

DOAWorld Veteran

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,801 posts

Yay a Pokemon thread ;D as for the games I'm getting more familiar with the handheld ones, but I used to have the console ones (pokemon stadium 1 & 2) but for handhelds I have Soul Silver and black so you could say I got into it late in a sense xD though it was cause around the third generation I kinda took a hiatus from the series then came back when I got Soul silver which was a year ago and black rekindled my love for it also do you have White for the DS or 3DS o: cause I meant to ask you for your friend code but never came around to do so till now.

I have white for the DS. I only use the 3DS for DOA lol. And the DS games look too blurry on the 3DS imo. My friend code for Pokemon White is:
2064 8314 7477

I also still have Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 but don't play them anymore xD I really hope they bring Pokemon Stadium to the 3DS.

Oyeah, for the ones with black/white, do you guys use the dream world?

Gehaktbal

Gehaktbal

DOAWorld Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • LocationNetherlands
  • XBL GT:Gehaktbal
I've got White and Black. but i don't use dream world..

Ayane san

Ayane san

DOAWorld Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,204 posts
Yeah I hope they do make a pokemon stadium type game also, especially since there's that 3D pokedex they can use those for the models (although I did notice the models in the 3D pokedex were the same ones they used for the trading card commercials) and I do use the dream world, mainly for filing up the pokedex although I do use the GTS negotiations for that too even though at times I get pissed off at how picky some of the people are >> and then there's the fact that some of the pokemon aren't legit like I saw a level 2 shiny Salamance and that Blaziken I got then released it when it seemed too suspicious to me but beyond that I have gotten some very good deals such as a japanese Porygon and a togepi with pokerus (pretty sure they are legit) so it has worked out for me at times, I'm still working on getting a foreign Ditto for breeding purposes.

Jessie

Jessie

DOAWorld Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
Does anyone have an Arceus I could view on Black/White version? Need to get it into my Pokedex so I can make some offers in the GTS to get a few. Also need to view a Thundurus. Not asking for any trades to be clear.

As for me, I looove the series. I'm trying to own every Pokemon in each series. For example a Bulbasaur in spot one box one, Ivysaur in spot two box one, Venusaur in spot three box one. Depressing because that leaves me with little to negative room to do an in depth collection. Originally I was getting all those unique Pokemon that are in multiples such as each letter and ! and ? of Unknowns, each appliances of Rotom, and normal and sky form Giratina to list a few but if I do that with all possible Pokemon, then I will have negative box spaces to finish. We need more than 24 boxes! Q_Q Hoping they will make a third game and more boxes just for me.

I have a Red version that has all 151 Pokemon. It is possible to get Myu without a cheating device but how you get it is still a hack nontheless. Look it up on Youtube if interested. I've played each series extensively and enjoyed them. I do regret restarting my Sapphire that I caught all possible Pokemon in that game including a shiny Golbat I evolved into Crobat...She was pink. I cheered up in Pearl when I was sailing to Elite Four and found a green shiny Pelipper though lol.

As for my Black version, I have various event Pokemon, 100s, and a few hoarded legendaries. More worried to catch them all than train more 100s and get the items to battle with really. I HATE how you can't just transfer them over. /No motivation. Anyone else annoyed how the GTS is spammed?

KwonJigglypuff

KwonJigglypuff

PiguaKwon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • LocationLyon
Jigglypuff is the best.

I've only played PKM Red then Yellow when I was 9, and after a gap of 4 generations and 10 years, I've discovered PKM Black which is fabulous. (Audino is the new "Jigglypuff", I love him). <3

NightAntilli

NightAntilli

DOAWorld Veteran

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,801 posts
Hm I see Audino more like the new Chansey xD As for favorite pokemon, hm, too many for me to mention :D

Scorpious

Scorpious

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,207 posts
There's a rumor of a Pokemon Gray version, I hope that one comes true o.o

NightAntilli

NightAntilli

DOAWorld Veteran

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,801 posts
Yeah I think they will.. They always do lol.. Although Nintendo said they wouldn't it's the obvious answer since if they say they will, they'd risk selling less games of Black and White.. I mean come on:

Red/Blue: Yellow
Gold/Silver: Crystal
Ruby/Sapphire: Emerald (and FireRed/LeafGreen)
Diamond/Pearl: Platinum (and HeartGold/SoulSilver)

Not releasing gray would be crazy xD I hope that if they do, it's for the 3DS. That way I probably won't feel like I'm buying the same game twice xD

Scorpious

Scorpious

• +Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,207 posts
Haha I know right, But this is what I've been waiting for, I haven't bought Black or White but if Gray comes out I'll be getting that.

Overlord Laharl

Overlord Laharl

Netherworld's Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,748 posts
  • LocationOverlord's Castle
  • XBL GT:got one,don't use it
  • PSN ID :Sonicstorm-19
They always release a third version of the game for each generation it would be a total shock they decide not to do it. Nintendo did say their planning on make Pokemon games for the 3DS. I think would be cool if they make Pokemon gray for the 3DS that's one game i will buy if it is for the 3DS. Nintendo might decide to make a announcement for the game at E312 if the rumor's are true.

NightAntilli

NightAntilli

DOAWorld Veteran

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,801 posts
Yeah with Pokedex 3D already being on the 3DS, I doubt that's just for "fun" and to access pokemon data when you want to. It must the basis of a handheld pokemon stadium or something.

So.. What pokemon type do you usually choose when starting out? I usually pick fire, but with White I went for grass for the first time.. Simply didn't like the pig thing xD

Jessie

Jessie

DOAWorld Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
I like grass types but I don't seem to pick them.
Red - Charmander as a kid but Bulbsaur when older
Gold - Typlosion but now love Feraligatr and EV trained her on my black version
Sapphire - Mudkip lol
Pearl - Piplup
Black - Oshawatt

Random news: I got a shiny Espeon in GTS the other day ago. Green Espeon! Even owner named. I hate when people leave it as the Pokemon's original name.

This is my favorite Pokemon. What a cutie pie.
Posted Image

Ayane san

Ayane san

DOAWorld Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,204 posts
Amphy <3 that was my first thunder type in Soul Silver she help in my victory against the elite 4 and as for starters it depends on appearance in Soul Silver I chose Cyndaquail and in Black I chose Snivy due to the fact when I first saw it I was like '' That's gonna be my starter'' not to mention it's evolved forms are simply divine <3

And as for favorites well let's just say that this was the pokemon that made me get black (besides Reshiram and Mandibuzz) too bad she wasn't a dark type like I hoped.
Posted Image

Ethereal90

Ethereal90

DOAWorld Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • XBL GT:Unspoken90

I have white for the DS. I only use the 3DS for DOA lol. And the DS games look too blurry on the 3DS imo. My friend code for Pokemon White is:
2064 8314 7477

I also still have Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 but don't play them anymore xD I really hope they bring Pokemon Stadium to the 3DS.

Oyeah, for the ones with black/white, do you guys use the dream world?

I used the dream world to get my Ponyta and Mareep. I really dont like any of the new Pokemon. BTW would anyone care to help me evolve my Scyther and Kadabra in Soul Silver?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users