Here is a list of Safe and Semi Safe moves for Hitomi in DOA3.2. Will type out the rest if this thread gets any interest.
- On crouching guard this move is safe, however if it's a hit on a standing ( or standing guard ) it can be punished by a standing throw. Safest way of avoid the standing throw would be to korean back dash you way out of the situation ( this only works if you did this attack at a far range, if you did it too close you're getting punished ). However you can follow up the with another ( ) it will beat out everything and get you a free HCB if the oppoent tries to attack or throw punish you for the . is not safe on guard so you can add some mix up to your game by doing instead of .
- This is one of my favorite attacks in DOA3, not only does this move jump over low attacks it is also safe. It is also +2 on guard and does some fair amout of knock back.
- A solid safe move with +1 on guard.
- This move on guard does knock back on the opponent. It can't be punished by any close range attacks or standing throws. If they do decide to dash or throw out a mid range attack, korean back dashing will keep you safe. This move is not safe next to a wall ( no knock back ).
- 100% safe move that is neutral on guard, something you should not randomly use as it can easily be held.
- This move is safe but requires some quick thinking, but it's not too hard. The move has a lot of knock back so you'll have plenty of time to react. This move can be throw punished, but it can be beat out by adding a ( ). You can also mix things up by following it up by ( ). Note that doing any follow ups after can be beat out by a jab, so use that extra knock back time to react. Now if they decide to attack you after the you can block it ( safe ).
- It looks almost identical to but there is no follow up. What makes this one a safer option is that this move is neutral on guard.
- Your 10 frame jab
- Guard breaks
- alone is not safe but I'll add it to this list because you can follow this move with either a or a ( or ). You can also ( free cancel ) right after the with any move of choice ( *add any move* ). Non of these are safe ( big guessing game ) but it's very hard to deal with as the defender.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users