Change

Search Articles

× Donate Donate to DOA World

Please donate to support DOA World. We appreciate all donations!

Enter Amount

Notice regarding an issue in Ver.1.03

In update Ver.1.03 for the PlayStation®3 released on January 23, 2013, an issue with stagger escapes (a.k.a. slow escapes) during Critical has been discovered, preventing users from enjoying the intended design of DOA5 during normal play. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

As a result, we have halted the Xbox 360® update originally scheduled for January 29, 2013, and plan to release a corrected update for both the PlayStation®3 and Xbox 360® systems sometime in February.

The "Hotties Swimwear" and "Zack Island Stage" DLC for the Xbox 360® will also be released at the same time in February.

Our deepest regrets for the inconvenience this has caused and we appreciate your continued support.

Team NINJA

http://teamninja-stu...patch/0123.html

7 Comments

Better that it will be fixed than to have downloaded it and be disappointed.
Why should we have to wait for the swimwear?
Since we Xbox 360 owner have to wait longer. We Should get the swimsuit for a lesser price like, around 1.50 $ and for full pack 4.99 $
@WaterPetals

No. Just No.
I have no interest in their costumes unless they become visible to everyone. And Water Petals has a point, although $1.50 is to big of a price drop maybe 3.50 even though I don't play DOA5 on xbox :D
Just saw Team Ninja's Twitter. They said that the patch fix (Ver. 1.03A) will be released for the PS3 on February 12th, and they're still working with Microsoft to get a release date. I would assume since they always have new stuff on Tuesday that it will either be the 12th, like the PS3, or the 19th.
You're right YoukoFoxKurama, I did go down a bet on the price. But I'm glad you understand my point. ^_^

Affiliates