Change

Search Articles

Recent Comments

× Donate Donate to DOA World

Please donate to support DOA World. We appreciate all donations!

Enter Amount

New DOA5 Trailer Features Momiji Gameplay and More!

Very first Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate trailer featuring Kasumi vs Momiji and more!
with new characters, stages, moves and property changes, modes, and much more. [Source] Team Ninja studio. Watch the incredible Kasumi vs Momiji trailer, revealing Leon, and possibly new hair accessories for characters.

20 Comments

Leon in Dubai.....New stages from Ninja gaiden siries again.But I'm happy that he's back now it's time for Ein or Hitomi's father lol...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEI FANG IN PIGGY TAILS!!!! THAT PROBABLY MEANS PONYTAIL!!!!!

OMFG... I WANT THIS. Lei Fang looks great. As well as the new additions; Momiji, Stage, and Leon. XD

I hope we don't get another desert stage...

I hope we don't get another desert stage...

Oh we will... And it's an entirely new game. It's going to amazing! First day buy for me. :D

OMFG... I WANT THIS. Lei Fang looks great. As well as the new additions; Momiji, Stage, and Leon. XD

Right on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lei Fang looks beautiful...

Leifang in her new outfit!!! x)

This is so awesome! I hope Team Ninja gives us what we've been wanting :D Getting it for sure

Leifang <33 Clearly the best way to open any DOA trailer xD Love her pigtails!

I lookes to me like they've done everything the fan has asked for... Now if only they'd make a Hayate clone with memory loss! :leifang:

LOOKS EPIC! :D

I'm starting to wonder if Momiji will have a sexy/cute outfit, just like the other DOA girls. :)

I'm starting to wonder if Momiji will have a sexy/cute outfit, just like the other DOA girls. :)

She will, I'm sure of it.

Plot Twist: That's not Leon! It's his evil twin brother Deon D:

Just kidding. Like all of you, I can't wait to beat up all of the fighters that stole Leon's moves. I'm looking at you Tina and Bayman...

if these two tag they would be unstopable o.o

Momiji stance look kindda stiff...is like she's holding her weapon all the time lol...

Maybe we'll get to see her hair down O.O

That would be nice. So far all DOA girls have their hair down. Sarah and Pai don't count since they aren't DOA fighters.

Momiji and Leon: happiness.Jacky Bryant: I don't care.
Einredface.pngHayate recovered his memory, who needs Ein?
I prefer a new fighter (
with Ein's moveset) than a clone, maybe Hitomi's father, but not Ein.
I hate to see the same face in two different slots in the character selection screen! frown.png

Affiliates