Change

Search Articles

× Donate Donate to DOA World

Please donate to support DOA World. We appreciate all donations!

Enter Amount

Hotties Swimwear & Zack Island stage DLC

Dead or Alive 5 official site has been updated with new downloadable content. http://teamninja-stu...oa5/uk/dlc.html

Zack Island PlayStation®3 / Xbox 360® : FREE
A new stage set in a tropical paradise.
* This stage is available for free download after you install the Ver.1.03 title update.

Hotties Swimwear Pack 1 PlayStation®3 : £3.99 / Xbox 360® : 400MSP
Swimsuits for Kasumi, Kokoro, Helena & Sarah.

Hotties Swimwear Pack 2 PlayStation®3 : £3.99 / Xbox 360® : 400MSP
Swimsuits for Hitomi, Leifang, Mila & Pai.

Hotties Swimwear Pack 3 PlayStation®3 : £3.99 / Xbox 360® : 400MSP
Swimsuits for Ayane, Christie, Tina & Lisa.

Hotties Swimwear Set PlayStation®3 : £9.99 / Xbox 360® : 1040MSP
All the costumes from Hotties Swimwear Packs 1, 2 & 3.

16 Comments

Lei Fang swimsuit looks great!
So will the stage be available to 360 players, today?

Anyway, DLC looks pretty... hot.
so many recolors....GJ TN....it's 10 at least. It's funny how the three girls with special swimsuits got recolros of their special swimsuit. Also...I can't find the stage....I installed the patch, but it's not showing up.
well, the swinsuits are good, but they put recolor of the secret swinsuits... Wel at least this pack is not bad. I'll buy it.
I have never bought DLC for any game before - I've only downloaded the free ones. However, after seeing this, I'm very inclined to finally buy DLC. Hopefully by doing so, I'll also be showing my interest in DOAX3.
Ugh, stinks that I have to wait a week for the patch simply because I have a 360. :/
Waaaaa Lei Fang is soooo sweeeeeet!!! ^^
woooo i cant wait til the 29th!
I'm not sure why everyone is talking about the recolors. I only counted 4, out of 12. All the other ones are completely new. I still can't wait for the patch, the new stage and the DLC. I wish the release was on the same day for both consoles, but it's no biggie. I'm still very happy about everything they've got lined up.
And I just read that there are some issues with the newest path on the PS3, so they've pulled the release date for the 360 patch and DLC and have rescheduled it for February! I wish this didn't happen, but I'd rather wait and have a worry free patch than get it sooner and with issues. Still waiting patiently.
More DLC I wont be able to buy because I'm far too poor at the moment...
I am hoping they make a DOA X 3
Awesome!! :-)
I really wanted free swimsuits for DOA5 ... :(
I might actually buy swimwear pack 1 along with Zack Island. The designs for that pack are pretty cool.
Reduced prize for the pack, 480 MSP until 5/31/13

Affiliates