Change

Search Articles

× Donate Donate to DOA World

Please donate to support DOA World. We appreciate all donations!

Enter Amount

"Fighter Pack" DLC BAYMAN vs HAYABUSA [Video]

DLC coming in the end of February

16 Comments

Awesome! But is there any word on the 1.03A patch, Zack Island or the Hotties DLC pack for the 360? This Tuesday would be much appreciated.
Equal opportunity! I'm not just buying this for the hot guys, but for feminists everywhere. With these skin-tight booty shorts, we can change the world!

Haha, no but really, I want it.
why would a bunch of men make this
I'll pass...
Yay! The hunks! Oops! I mean guys... finally has something sexy. Now tecmo need to put the guys in Dead or alive Xtreme 3 with the ladies. Now that will be a treat. ~_^ ((Giggles))
Well, finally! I mean, they're not bathing suits, but it seems like it's the best we'll get from TN. Gender-equality for the win! :)
Guess the twitter spam does make TN crazy.
Now they should create some crazy swimsuits for the guys too!
Get the TN gals a chance to go all out.

I read an interview with Itagaki in which he said that the female staff of TN came with some of the zaniest designs for the Xtreme games. Can't remember where I read it, though... Gamespy or 1up?
It's not for me, but I'm glad TN did this. Gender equality is always a plus :)
YESSS! I can finally see my Bayman and Eliot in tight boxer briefs! OMG THANK YOU TEAM NINA I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH <3!
*nosebleed* This is the best dlc ever! People really need to support this kind of dlc, so that we can get more male fanservice dlc!
Reduced prize for this in xbox live, 80 MSP
I bought it. I figure for 80 pts it's too cheaap to pass up and now the guys have something to wear on Zack Island.
I bought it. I figure for 80 pts it's too cheaap to pass up and now the guys have something to wear on Zack Island.
I bought this dlc, 80 MPs is a big chance to buy this also considering I had to wait long for the patch on XBOX
Hayabusa actually looks quite puny compared with Bayman.

Affiliates