Change

Search Articles

× Donate Donate to DOA World

Please donate to support DOA World. We appreciate all donations!

Enter Amount

Dead or Alive 5 Mila

Mila is an up-and-coming MMA champion who has scored spectacular victories all over the world. She spends her days training at the gym in between shifts at her part-time job, honing her skills as a lightning fast, orthodox striker with a strong follow-up ground game. Mila also feels intense admiration for a certain fighter, and she has entered the fifth Dead or Alive Tournament to follow her dream of taking on her idol in the ring.

31 Comments

When Mila and Tina fight, That sage looks cray cray!!!
SO she is a big fan of Tinaaaaaaaaaaa :D :D :D damn that is so cool, i never thought that TN will think something like that, its very cute. My love to u Team NINJA :D
Aldo : She is more like a big fan of Bass. ^^
And also her fighting style is sooo "BAD" :D
This baby girl has the IRON FIST.
@ 1:37

That escalated quickly.
Yes but the article above says "and she has entered the fifth Dead or Alive Tournament to follow her dream of taking on her idol in the ring.
WAO! I love that girl, but her fightin style is... strange.
=D This stage looks fun. And Mila's fighting style looks really badass, unlike all the other women in DOA. That's great, reminded me of Vanessa in KOF, but a lot smoother.

According to what she said Bass is her idol, right?
Probably. its my mistake, i didnt got it right, i thought she was speaking about Tina
I love the full mount KO of Zach. Great new character.
Most intense power blow eva
Her moves are awesome *-* And this new stage looks great.
LOVE IT!!! I just wish Mila didn't have copies of zacks moves. Not a big deal at all though! :) Still am interested in picking her up as a character
LOVE IT!!! I just wish Mila didn't have copies of zacks moves. Not a big deal at all though! :) Still am interested in picking her up as a character
She's crazy! She's definitely going to be one of my new favorites.
Lovin mila
I'm in love with Mila!
That power blow looked an awful like Christie, but with just punches.
Hopefully, this game is going to SMASH.
*Watches as Tina hits Mila into the train*
Peter Griffin: Trrraaaiiinnnn!!!
*train falls over another part of the train comes out of nowhere*
Peter Griffin: Nother Traiiiinnnn!!!

Jokes aside Mila is looking awesome :) nothin but the girls on my team lol with the acception of Akira.
I wish TN would fix Zach, it looks like he had surgery on his face! Look at his cheek bones it's gross! He had plastic suuurrrvvvvyyy!!! lol
This scenario is destroying, is so epic, I loved it. *o*
that stage is fucking amazing!!! omg! >_<
I agree :)
I love perky tomboys! I'm probably gonna be a fan of Mila!!! :D

Affiliates